Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) – 2012 RESULTS
- Date of Written Examination-Paper I 03.06.2012 F.N. (Lower Primary)
- Date of Written Examination-Paper II 03.06.2012 A.N. (Upper Primary)
· · A person who secures 60% or more in the TET examination will be considered as TET Pass. · Candidates securing 60% and above in the tests will be issued a TET
The Candidates should possess the necessary Certificates on before their appearance for the TET Examination or should possess the Hall Ticket for writing their Final Year D.T.Ed. or B.Ed. and produce the same for verification when they are called for.
· TET Eligibility Certificate will be valid for 7 years from the date of issue of the certificate.
· The TET Certificate will be mandatory for anybody willing to work as a Teacher for Classes I to VIII in the State of Tamil Nadu.
· Nobody can claim it as a right to be appointed as a teacher by merely getting a TET Eligibility Certificate.